OHRID 20-23.juni 2013 X-th South-Eastern European Ophthalmological Society (SEEOS),III-rd Congress of Ophthalmologists of Macedonia with international participation
We inform you that the 10th Congress of South- Eastern European Ophthalmological Society with 3rd Congress of Ophthalmologists of Macedonia was held in Ohrid, ten days ago. The congress was attended by about 300 ophthalmologists from 19 countries, mostly from Eastern Europe.
Macedonian Ophthalmologists Society, together with sponsors, successfully organized the three-day congress with a variety of scientific programs (www.zom.mk.), in a beautiful hotel Inex Gorica along the shore of Lake Ohrid.
The congress was attended by eight Ophthalmologists from Montenegro, and the scientific program is presented with five papers:
- · Files Bradaric E., Starunov E. Diagnosis and laser treatment of central serious chorioretinopathy
- · Borovic S., Dakic D., Dragas Lj., Lekic E., Banjac L., Rudanovic R., Oros A. Treatment and screening of Retinopathy of prematurity In Montenegro
- · Alpatov S. Surgical reposition of chronic macular holes
- · Markishic S., Bulatovic B., Popovic V., Jovichevic J., Djuretic-Guzina M. Blow out fracture of the ground and internal wall of the orbit in a child injured from a radiator blow to the head
- · Milojko B. Impact of the endophthalmitis on corneal thickness
Social and cultural program was at an enviable level, opening ceremony with a cocktail and the original Macedonian music, boating on the lake, the concert of chamber music at the church St.Sofia, nightclub party to other night and the final dinner in the restaurant on the Biljana sorces.
11th SEEOS Congress will be held next year in Bucharest 1-4.october,2014 with 14en Congress of Ophthalmologists of Romania.